Terms and conditions of purchase:
1. Every order accepted online is binding; orders may be cancelled via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of placing the order.
2. By placing your order, you express your consent to these terms and conditions of purchase, and also to the terms of delivery, payment and returns of the purchased items.
3. Through the use of the Internet shop www.arta.cz you express your consent to the processing and use of information about you and your purchases. The regulations governing the use of this data are described in this document. If these regulations are revised in the future, details of any changes will be published on this website.
4. The prices given for individual titles are listed inclusive of VAT and are final.
5. Prices do not include postage and packaging.
Purchase of music downloads:
Only certain albums from the ARTA Records catalogue are currently available for downloading from the website arta.cz; these are chiefly titles which are no longer accessible as classic CD albums. Titles are available as MP3 downloads with a transmission speed of 256 kB/s without security coding.
To purchase a download: Select an album and, by clicking on the symbol with the arrow, add it to your shopping basket (the basket symbol with a cross by the relevant title serves for purchasing an actual CD). At this point you may either select “Continue shopping” or move on to “Checkout”. You may take items out of your basket at any point before completing your purchase. When you have selected all your items for purchase, continue on to the checkout. After your payment is accepted (cards only), you will be able to download your purchased playlist items and, if you have purchased a complete album, also the album cover. There are no restrictions on the number of downloads, however, you must complete your downloads within 3 days of purchasing individual items or albums. No other charges are payable in the case of download purchases (such as postage or packaging).
If you wish to download several items together, we recommend the use of a download manager which will allow your computer to download all the works at the same time. Otherwise you will have to download each item individually. Download managers are available free of charge and can be found by entering the phrase “download manager” onto your search engine (e.g. Google, Seznam etc.).
Availability of goods:
1. We have approximately 90% of the titles on offer in stock. We reserve the right to concede the possibility that not all customer requests will be met; if we are repeatedly unable to obtain the ordered title from the publisher, we will contact you in order to find the best solution.
2. If you place an order from various publishers, we will try to deliver them to you in a single consignment. In some cases this isn’t possible, however, thus we reserve the right to send incomplete or partial orders. This we do only exceptionally and almost always upon agreement with the customer.
Privacy protection is guaranteed. The personal data you submit to us will be used only in connection with our Internet shop services. It will not be disclosed to any third party unless this step is required to process your order. All data will be removed from our database at your written request.
1. Payment card.
2. In cash in person when you pick up your items at our office.
3. Bank transfer (this does not apply for download purchasing).
3. Cash on delivery (only in the CR).
The standard delivery period for orders is 2-60 working days.
We usually send items via the Czech postal service (Česká pošta). After prior arrangement you may come and pick up your order from our office, address Lublaňská 57, Prague 2.
Contract withdrawal: In accordance with law no. 367/2000, dated 14 September 2000, as customer you have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days after receiving your goods. The product returned within this guarantee to our address must be sent in its original, undamaged packaging, it must not be used, it must be undamaged, complete and accompanied by proof of purchase. (Do not send as a cash on delivery consignment). If all of the above conditions are met for the return of the items, we will send you the money for the purchased item(s) via bank transfer, not later than 10 working days after we have received the returned goods. The vendor will not return the postage and packaging fee. If any of the above conditions are not fulfilled however, we will be unable to accept your withdrawal from the consumer’s contract and the item(s) will be returned at the expense of the sender.
The purchaser is obliged to check the delivered goods immediately and to inform the vendor in writing of any defects ascertained within 3 days of receiving the goods.
1. You may lodge a complaint with the Internet shop operator in the following ways:
a) via e-mail at: email@example.com
b) via the fax number 222 511 858
c) in writing by post: 2HP Production s.r.o., Lublaňská 57, 120 00 Prague 2
2. The complaint must include the following information:
a) number of the sales document
b) description of the defects ascertained
3. In the case of a production defect or mistaken title, the item will be exchanged or money refunded. The vendor will address the claim within 3 working days and will inform the purchaser via e-mail or by phone, unless another arrangement is reached with the purchaser.
4. If damage is incurred during shipment of the goods, the carrier will be held responsible.
Complaints are handled in accordance with the following legal norms:
Law no. 136/2000 Sb., which supersedes law no. 40/1964 Sb., OZ (Civil Code) as subsequently amended, OZ Odd. IV. – Special provision on the sale of goods in shops.